Friday, October 23, 2009

Loving My New Cousin

Carlton left last week for a duck and pheasant hunting trip in North Dakota. Since he was going to be gone for 10 days, I talked my mom into coming and spending the week with us. I didn't have to beg her too much! She always jumps at the chance to spend some time with John Turner. It was so much fun to have her here for the week. On Thursday night we got a special treat. Aunt Ha-Ha, Car-Car and Brooks came and spent the night with us. We had the best time!! John Turner even started saying Car-Car! It is the cutest thing you have ever heard. He just follows her around and says Car-Car and points to her! John Turner decided to give baby Brooks some love! He just loves both of his cousins so much!




Look, Mommy! There's a baby in my room!


Giving Brooks some love!

No comments: