Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Special Note From John Turner

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

Today is a special day! It is my Daddy's birthday! I just wanted to post a note to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him! I am a very lucky kid to have a Daddy like him. He does so much for me! He plays with me, bathes me, feeds me, buys me tons of toys and clothes, takes me on walks, and reads me stories. There are so many other things he does that I can't name them all. My poor Daddy has to work today on his birthday. Mommy and I have been getting things ready for his special day. We bought him a really cool gift and baked him his favorite cake-strawberry cake with homemade cream cheese icing! I can't wait until he gets home so that he can open his gift and cut his cake. I am dying to taste that homemade icing! I am sure he will read this today at work because he always checks the blog to see if there are any new pictures of me on here.

So... Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Love-John Turner






No comments: