Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mommy and Daddy's Night Out!

Carlton and I left John Turner with my mom last night and attended Carlton's cousin's wedding. It was our first official night out alone since John Turner arrived. It felt weird leaving him at home. We didn't worry about him though because we knew he was in good hands with his Gran! We enjoyed the wedding and the reception very much! It was nice to get out of the house for a little while. Thank you Gran!


Here are a few pics from this past week! He looks so grown up!


Playing with my toy Mrs. Christi and Mr. Clay gave me!


My first night in my own baby bed!


Asleep in my own bed!


Relaxing in my robe after my bath!

2 comments:

Christi said...

He looks so cute in his robe! I have one of those somewhere. You've inspired me to look for it!

Shea said...

Well he is just the cutest thing! And you look fantastic Amy! I love the burp cloth. Of course, we're Ole Miss fans but I still appreciate anything cute when it comes to sweet babies. :)